Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dinner at Tony Roma's, Sunway Pyramid + special seats

Date: 14.07.2010
Venue: Tony Roma's @ Sunway Pyramid

After so many aeroplanes by both of us, finally a special friend and myself get to meet up on Wednesday and he suggested we go to Sunway Pryramid. We did not plan on what to have and although I was very hungry, we thought we will go there then only decide what to have.

Coming out from the carpark, first thing we saw was Tony Roma's and he shared his dining experience there last week with his clients. I as usual the cincai 1 and always up to try for new things especially if recommended nice agreed to dine at Tony Roma's.

Since there's only 2 of us and me being the small normal eater just agreed when he recommend that both of us order their highlights Ribs - 10 promo. It's actually 10 very big, tasty, sweet and juicy ribs with 2 side dishes which are salads and a baked potato. It's RM99.90 worth the deal.

Let's drool over below photos of pretty prawn tasty meal.

The fork & knife are wrap inside a black cloth, for safety reason? :P


Refreshingly cool Ice Lemon Tea (bottomless) and bread


Look at the comparison of ribs with my fork & knife


Now compare the ribs with me :P


Very tasty, sweet sauce all over the tender juicy + a bit crispy's meat, Mr Gentleman debone and prepare the food 4 me, very good service

Small Prawn taking a big bite of the yummy rib


Call me kampung but I'm really impressed by the wet tissue provided in a very good service coz d waiter open the packet and give us, got moons and stars


FOC Mentos somemore but I forgot 2 take :(


Take pix oni, better than nothing :)

Although we only order 1 dish and drinks but we can't finish it and tapau the remaining 1 rib for my mom to try. We wanted to go for Haagen Dazs but this is the Second time we were there and they are closing. Just my luck but he promised me next time :P

Last Sat Winsen fetch me to an office building because he need to work and service me, :P but that's not the point. The very good looking building has a garden with some very special seat/sofa lookalike furniture. I can't recall the name of the building, will blog about it again next time if we go there again.


I can't touch the grass :P


Wire look sofa


Big canvas beanies


 When I look down                                     When I look up

Isn't the structure of the building funny + a bit scary, I would like to call this Hanging Garden as it is literally hanging at first floor (see pix when I look down). I think this garden is not meant for those with weak heart. Imagine u r standing at 20th floor and looking down (see pix when I look up) coz that small part are "see thru" and I wasn't wearing skirt standing there :P


Another literally hanging garden plants

Small garden but breath taking view

Salmon Yu Tau Mai

Normal Yu Tau Mai

Thanks kai goh 4 d service and food :P

Sunday I joined Ken + his family (including Leong's family) for a lunch steamboat at Leong's eldest sister's house. Then dinner @ home with my own family.

This weekend is all gals trip. Yeah!!!

No comments: